AYTT-100 (300) Held at Bloom in St. Charles and Bartlett
200 hour YTT graduates looking to add more depth to your understanding of Yoga, and students simply hungry for more in their practice are called to join us this coming fall season!
We'll bring the depth and joy of Yoga into focus with this 100 hour program.
Join advanced Teacher Trainer and Master healer Lisa Trunkenbolz for this fun and in depth course. We are all in need of more than just asana, and this course brings us into the realm of higher healing and frequency.
If you're hungry to learn:
· special and advanced sequencing
· special populations such as elderly, injured, and prenatal
· therapeutic and helpful hands on adjustments
· thai massage in yoga
· in depth use of props such as ropes and chairs
· using song and music
· using essential oils
· how to bring thoughtful and meaningful intentions that apply to todays challenging world
· mystical and philosophical helaing practices
· going beyond just asana through understanding the subtle body
· various meditiaton and breathing techniques
· learning through the challenge of internal exploration
· astrology and other natural world influences
Group course runs select fridays from 4-8 PM October of 2019 through February of 2020. Personally tailored apprenticeships can be arranged.
Currently, this course is set to run every Friday except December 27. All schedule modifications will be thoroughly discussed in class. Please prepare to come to every friday, or make arrangements with Lisa for make up options.
Investment for this course is $1550. $200 discount for registrants paid in full by October 1. $300 deposit required by October 15. All payments are non-refundable.